cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken4runner
Creator
Creator

Track Qlik Apps with google analytics

Is there any way to track qlik apps on the hub with google analytics?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I don't have a good answer for you, but for what it's worth...

It's an interesting idea, but like me you've probably done a bit of searching and not come up with anything. If you want to track hits on apps, sheets etc those metrics are already collected by Qlik Sense and can be viewed in the management apps. You can further extend those apps to focus on different metrics that might not be obvious in the default app and from memory there's some ideas on how to do that in a story. There might be other reasons you want to use google analytics, such as trying to collect all your metrics from a variety of tools / platforms in the one place, in which case I can only suggest perhaps looking to add an extension, or perhaps a server side extension to Qlik Sense. I've not implemented google analytics or built a server side extension but it seems like it might be a fit and I can't see a way of integrating the google analytics code into Sense that would be supported any other way.

best of luck with it,

Rod

mtamni
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Yes you can by adding your script Google Tag Manager in C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\hub.html after opening the <body>  and in C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\client.html before </head>

It can only hepls you tracking apps usage.

Regards,

Mehdi