Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II

Trellis and Pie Chart not working

Hi 

I'm on Qlik Sense Server Sept 2019 patch 1.

After trying to get my usual pie charts into a trellis chart with no luck, I've tried to get them working together with a very simple pie chart.

In this pie chart, I have one dimension "Product Family" - 8 different possibilities and "include null value" is unticked.

The measeure is very simple : =sum(NET_POSTE)

In my trellis, I have one dimension : =[D_SALES.autoCalendar.Year] and "include null value" is unticked.

Here is the result

Image 967.jpg

It there a bug in the server version ? Should I upgrade it or am I doing something wrong.

Here is the pie2 by itself:

Image 968.jpg

And the trellis options:

Image 970.jpg

Thanks for your help

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Found the issue !

Using the master calendar value, the trellis was not working. I have finally used the year(date_of_sales) function in the dimensions definition and it worked like a charm !

View solution in original post

patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry but there is another issue. As soon as I add a "not simple" sum in the pie measure such as :

=sum({<[HIERARCHIE]-={"PIECE*"},[Family code]-={'60'}>}QTE_POSTE)

then the trellis does not work anymore.

How can I get round the problem ?

thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you share the sample app, which shows your problem.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello

Unfortunatelly, I can't as my qvf contains all company sales data (it also has section access...)

Can you manage yourself to get Pie Chart and Trellis working together on a Qlik Sense server version sept 2019 patch 1 ?

thanks

patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Definitely something to do with my data...

I have loaded a simple qvf containing my sales table (without any joint) and the trellis works perfect.

How can I find out where the data problem comes from ? something to do with null values ?

thanks

patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Found the issue !

Using the master calendar value, the trellis was not working. I have finally used the year(date_of_sales) function in the dimensions definition and it worked like a charm !

patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry but there is another issue. As soon as I add a "not simple" sum in the pie measure such as :

=sum({<[HIERARCHIE]-={"PIECE*"},[Family code]-={'60'}>}QTE_POSTE)

then the trellis does not work anymore.

How can I get round the problem ?

thanks