Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcushenriquesk

User based limits on values in filter pane field

I am wondering if this is a possibility or if there is a solution for this in Qlik Cloud SaaS. Basically, what i require is a solution to placing limits on users in the values that they can select in a filter pane. For example, User A can access the same dashboard as user B. However, when user A accesses the dashboard they will have a default filter specific to them in a field called Organization ID. The filter placed on User A will replicate on a filter pane tool that is within the sheet. That User A can only select values within the filter pane that reflect the default filter for that account. Ideally, what I would like is that User A will only be allotted to filter and be defaulted to only having a selection of values '1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ' in org id, while, User B will only be allotted to filter and be defaulted to only a selection of values '6, 7, 8, 9' in org id.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You should use section access to apply row level security per user.

Here's a link to the help Section Access 

vikasmahajan

you can implement the section access for the same , even role wise you can customize user wise data restrictions qlik app will filter automatically users respective data.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/Security/m...

Hope this help you

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.