Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elakkians
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

User level Stream access

Hi Team ,

Can i get a report of the list of the licensed users and the streams for which they have access.

Eg:

User            Stream

User 1          Stream 1, Stream 3 , Stream 5

User 2           Stream 1, Stream 2, Stream 5

User 3           Stream 2, Stream 4, Stream 5

4 Replies
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @elakkians! There's not a direct way to obtain this kind of report but if I got your request right, the License Monitor App may be helpful in your case. Find more information here: License Monitor.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
vikasmahajan

Hi,

You can create security rules using users & streams 

go through video 

https://www.google.com/search?q=allocate+streams+to+user+in+qlik+sense&rlz=1C1GCEA_enIN985IN985&sxsr...

Hope this helps

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
vikasmahajan

While creating or modify users  we have option for assigning streams you can associate single or multiple streams to user.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Dhirendra_Kharwar__13373
Contributor II
Contributor II

License Monitor App is good for obtaining the Users and accessed Streams but, when the User accesses the stream. For example, If I assigned Stream A to users 1 2 & 3 If 1 & 2 are accessed and 3 are not accessed Stream A then it shows Stream A for users 1 & 2 but not for 3.