Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonsunke
Contributor II
Contributor II

Vertical Reference Line in Histogram

Hello everybody

I love the new histogram vizualisation that was shipped with the June 2017 release - thanks a lot!

Today I'm looking at a use case where I'd need vertical reference lines (to indicate a target range of the dimension).

So far I've managed to add horizontal reference lines (Add-ons => Reference lines) but not vertical ones.

QlikHistogram.png

Am I missing something or is this pointing towards a feature request? Furthermore different colored bars would be very useful as well.

Thanks and best regards,

Simon

15 Replies
justadangoluser
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Mike

Are vertical reference lines yet available? I'd love to produce them dynamically (e.g., SD-based) but I'd settle for producing them manually. 

Thanks!

- Just a dang ol user

Zak_Dentes
Contributor
Contributor

Mike,

Anything on this front yet?  I'm analyzing physical fitness test (PFT) performance with a histogram and hoping to show vertical lines coming up from my x-axis to show the categorization of the scores into their resulting numerical classes (failed, 3rd, 2nd, or 1st) for the PFT.

Thanks for helping to see this one through to help us all!

benjamin_thompson
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hey Mike (and Qlik team),

Any updates?

bdressler
Contributor
Contributor

Ich hätte auch großes Interesse, dass die Möglichkeit von X-Achsen-Referenzlinien im Histogramm integriert wird.

antonopn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there anyone from #QlikCloud interested in an INDUSTRY STANDARD feature in all histogram charts?

justadangoluser
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Mike, 

This request has been live for nearly two thousand four hundred days. We'd love it! Can we please have it?

Thanks!

- Just a dang ol user