cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vermilyeaqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Weird request for help with old Qlik Sense .qvf

I have a weird request, just asking someone to do what amounts to a small favor....

My company is no longer a Qlik customer (we were acquired and the BI strategy shifted to MS Power BI).

I have an old .qvf file that was developed when Qlik Sense Desktop was a free tool.   I want to obtain the SQL code from the scripts inside , but I can no longer open it because I no longer have access to the Desktop software.  Can anyone pull it out and email it to me at jvermilyea@atrium-innovations.com ? The old .qvf is attached.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sent, Please close this ticket !

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sent, Please close this ticket !

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vermilyeaqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks you so much, Anil!   That was exactly what I needed, at exactly the right time.  Now I just wish I had also asked you to include a screen shot of the Data Model (E/R diagram) so I could visualize the relationships between them...