Qlik Community

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
QlikWorld online is next week! REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vermilyeaqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Weird request for help with old Qlik Sense .qvf

I have a weird request, just asking someone to do what amounts to a small favor....

My company is no longer a Qlik customer (we were acquired and the BI strategy shifted to MS Power BI).

I have an old .qvf file that was developed when Qlik Sense Desktop was a free tool.   I want to obtain the SQL code from the scripts inside , but I can no longer open it because I no longer have access to the Desktop software.  Can anyone pull it out and email it to me at jvermilyea@atrium-innovations.com ? The old .qvf is attached.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sent, Please close this ticket !

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sent, Please close this ticket !

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vermilyeaqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks you so much, Anil!   That was exactly what I needed, at exactly the right time.  Now I just wish I had also asked you to include a screen shot of the Data Model (E/R diagram) so I could visualize the relationships between them...