Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crichter14
Creator
Creator

Why is the Qlik Sense Button object ignoring the Unicode

So we had some text in the button object that used to display the unicode character 9989 - which is a GREEN checkbox.    and it was green for some time.   However, it looks like the button object is not respecting that the character should be green and changed it to black.

https://www.codetable.net/decimal/9989

Is there a way to put this icon back either as part of the button label or as the icon?  I can't seem to insert the same unicode and make it work.  We don't want the text to be green only the icon.

Original Expression from button label:

chr(160)&chr(160)&chr(160)&chr(9989)&' Sales Summary'&chr(160)&chr(160)&chr(160)

Suggestions welcome!

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
crichter14
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lisa,

We figured it out.  I wasn't working with the browser our user was on.  I can't remember if they were on Chrome or Firefox.  But we have them sorted out with the one that works.  Thank you for checking in.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

This expression is working for me, what version are you on ?

crichter14
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lisa,

We figured it out.  I wasn't working with the browser our user was on.  I can't remember if they were on Chrome or Firefox.  But we have them sorted out with the one that works.  Thank you for checking in.