Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik-A-Holic
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

YTD with auto calendar

Hi everyone,

my first post 🙂

I searched the group but can't find a proper solution for my problem.

I used the auto calendar and try to visualize the YTD value per fiscal year in a bar chart with the option to select a dedicatded month. I tried to realized it with set analysis.

image.png

Found this: https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Documents/QlikView-App-Set-Analysis-Prior-Period-Comparison/t...

whats really good, but didn't worked with auto calendar.

The qvf is attached.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Qlik-A-Holic
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

for all who are interessted in a possible solution. 

I created a fical month mapping table and use these fiscal month in my set analysis.

worked fine for me.

Br

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

What are you hoping to see as your output?

Qlik-A-Holic
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

the output should be, that when i select i.e February, that I get the ytd for all years in the data starting from the fiscal year start (01.10.xxxx) till February for all years in the data.

Br,

sunny_talwar

Try this may be

Sum({<
	Kategorie = {'Instore'},
    [Auftragsdatum.aC.Date] = {"=If(GetSelectedCount([Auftragsdatum.aC.Month]) = 0, [Auftragsdatum.aC.Date], SetDateYear(Only({1}[Auftragsdatum.aC.Date]), Year(Today())) <= SetDateYear(vMaxDate, Year(Today())))"},
    [Auftragsdatum.aC.Month]
>}[Versand nach Retouren Netto])
Qlik-A-Holic
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi sunny,

thanks for the reply.

No, it doesn't worked.

I found the error for the YTD stuff, based on the point, that in the filter pane you have to eliminate the "=" sign.

don't know why, but the behavoir differs if you select from =[field] or field.

But i can't you the expression in the bar chart.

SUM({<Kategorie={'Instore'}, [Auftragsdatum.aC.Fiskaljahr]={'$(vMaxFYear)'},[Auftragsdatum.aC.Date]={"<=$(vMaxDate)"}, [Auftragsdatum.aC.Month]=>}[Versand nach Retouren Netto])

I can compare like month_num <= max(month), but I use fiscal year starting in October.

So the set analysis count the value till january, but I have to count till October the year before....

Qlik-A-Holic
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

for all who are interessted in a possible solution. 

I created a fical month mapping table and use these fiscal month in my set analysis.

worked fine for me.

Br