Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mj26
Partner - Contributor III

You cannot access Qlik Sense because you have no access pass

Hi All,

We would like to seek assistance on this:
1. On the Qlik Sense Hub, when we tried to open the Apps this Error occurred: You cannot access Qlik Sense because you do not have an access pass. We tried logging out and back in, but the same error message appeared. We can't use the Apps on the hub because the error occurred. We assigned a Professional License to this user account.

Also, upon checking the log shows the single user has been facing this Access Denied issue.  We're not sure why this is happening because we used the application last Friday and there was no error.

I appreciate your response on this.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
1 Solution
4 Replies
mj26
Author

HI @Vinay_B ,

Thanks for responding. If I will try/apply those items.  Are there any implications?

Thank you.

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @mj26 

I would suggest you to check the logs and confirm the issue first. It might happen due to multiple reasons. So I shared the article for each scenario. If you have any further queries, feel free to post them here

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Yealinka
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi

Please contact your QMC administrator and advise them to assign a license to your name/account