Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone have implemented on open sheet trigger extension

in Qliksense does anyone have implemented on open sheet trigger extension. If so can you please point me to the extension

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, may you write more information what the results do you want?

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Don't know if this is what you are after: GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-navigation: Sheet Navigation + Actions for Qlik Sense.

I think it's on the list of extensions planned to be certified too, so if it covers your needs it's probably a good choice.

Erik Wetterberg

Please mark as Correct and/or Helpful if this helps you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Qlik sense has an API to programmatically set/unset selections.

That is that what you need?

For example:

Qlick Sense 3.0 How to programmatically set selections by value?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

let me try this and update you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After seeing the post what i should do i not select them when i navigate to that sheet  C. I want to clear selections when i navigate to that sheet

diagonjope
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I believe that what Vinay wants is the same functionality that has been provided for ages by QlikView Sheet Triggers, but that Qlik's PM organization thinks is not relevant enough to be included as part of Qlik Sense at the UI level (together with a long list of other QV UI features that are not supported either, such as restrict field selections to just one value, assigning filter panes to alternate states, disabling expressions in charts, hiding expression columns in tables, referring to measures / expressions by name., etc.)

Sheet Properties: Triggers ‒ QlikView

--José

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Check out Vizlib's latest Filter extension to implement default selections:

http://www.vizlib.com/filter