Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srilu_V
Contributor II
Contributor II

selection is not getting ignored when Total<> function is used. Single line should be displayed.

Selection is not getting ignored when Total<> function is used.

Opportunity Total Value should be on the basis of [Opportunity ID],[Business Group]

Data before selecting Product Line filter:

Srilu_V_1-1706081711095.png

Data After selecting Product Line Filter:
Opportunity Total Value is calculated correctly by ignoring the product Line selection. Opportunity Total Value should remain frozen irrespective of the Product Line selection. 
Expression used for Opportunity Total Value :  Sum({<[Product Line]=>}total<[Opportunity ID],[Business Group]>[Total Value])

But the problem is after selecting a particular Product Line, Other product Line's are also getting displayed with '0' values. I don't want them to get displayed. Only 1 line should be displayed up on the selection of 1 product Line.

Srilu_V_0-1706081633144.png
Please help me here.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Srilu_V
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Can someone please help here ?

RamanaKumarChintalapati
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @Srilu_V ,

Just Change the Formula for your Total Sales.

I have taken different Fields, just change according to your requirement

Sum({<ProductID, ProductName, CategoryName =>} Total Sales)

Attaching images

Thanks!!!

Srilu_V
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thankyou for your reply !! @RamanaKumarChintalapati 

Srilu_V_0-1706507663238.png

This Expression gives the total sales just by ignoring the fields mentioned in the set analysis.
Sum({<ProductID, ProductName, CategoryName =>} Total Sales
I am looking something like this. Total sales based on the grouping of Opportunity ID & GBU and ignore the ProductLine field mentioned in the set analysis.
Sum({<[Product Line]=>}total<[Opportunity ID],GBU>[Total Value])    --- This is not working as expected. Only one list should be displayed when a productline is selected. But if you see in the screenshot. all product line's are shown. I have attached the qvf for your reference.