Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lguevara
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Error when initialize Qlik Catalog apache postgres

When I try to start apache services this not start because postgres not start, Then I try to start manually postgres, but I have this error:

lguevara_2-1674597878921.png

lguevara_0-1674597464037.png

Thanks

Labels (2)
2 Replies
DmitryD
Support
Support

Hi Luis,

I hope you´re doing well today.
Could you please advise if you´re still having this issue? 

It looks like the directory where the custom PostgreSQL installation should be present is not found or cannot be accessed? 

"qdc_pg.service: Failed at step EXEC spawning /usr/pgsql/qdc11-15/bin/postmaster: No such file or directory"

Have you verified the permissions on the directory and confirm that these are either "postgres:postgres" or "qdc:qdc" ? 

If the permissions look correct and the issue persists, then you are kindly invited to raise a support case with the corresponding screenshots detailing the issue and we´ll gladly assist.

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Kind regards,

Dimitry

whiss33
Contributor
Contributor

Can you use 3rd party Data Catalog with/on Azure?.For me the problem with Azure Data Catalog is that there's little to no automation possible. I was looking into other Data Catalogs. Is it possible to use something other than Azure Data Catalog?