Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DisruptiveNL
Contributor
Contributor

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: routines.system.Dynamic

I am trying the tutorial:

Tutorial Talend TCK

But when running in Talend (version: 8.0.1.20211109_1610 Community Edition) I get the Exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/system/Dynamic

I made the Component with the IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.2 (Community Edition) and the commands:

.\mvnw clean install   --> BUILD SUCCESS

.\mvnw talend-component:deploy-in-studio '-Dtalend.component.studioHome="D:\TOS_DI-8.0.1\studio"' --> BUILD SUCCESS

It also shows in the Palette from Talend.

I also tried to downgrade the org.talend.sdk.component to 1.60.0, but it seems to keep setting 10.57.0

What can I do to make a custom component work? The Javajet plugins always worked seamless.

With kind regards.

Environment:

Maven home: D:\apache-maven-3.9.4

Java version: 11.0.20, vendor: Azul Systems, Inc., runtime: C:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu-11

Default locale: nl_NL, platform encoding: Cp1252

OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What is the TCK version you used? This issue was fixed already but you need to use a higher version of TCK to compile your component after which it should work in Open Studio as well.

Hieu_Trung
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same issue and currently I am using latest version of TCK (10.57.0), but the issue still exist, do I need to do anything else? I see my TOS is using component-runtime version 1.37.0, do I need to update this version to latest as well and how to do that?