Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Component is not Visible in Studio 7.2.1 M6, but in M3

Hi,

i have a problem with a component: It is appearing when i deploy it to Studio Version 7.2.1 M3, but not in M6. The Component Kit Version is 1.1.4 as i require BuiltInSuggestable for my Scenario. It perfectly worked in M3, but in M6 it gets correctly deployed, but is not showing up. What can be wrong?

Thanks and Regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@devMedAnonymiz1 I just tested your component, it is working for me, did you check you populated (with guess schema or manually) the incoming schema in the processor?

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @devMedAnonymiz1 

Is it working as expected when you use released version 7.2.1 instead of milestone one?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @xdshi ,

i tried it with the released version 7.2.1 as well, it is not appearing in the Studio (The deployment and all is working), it is just not visible.

Best regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We have redirected your issue to our experts and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @devMedAnonymiz1 and @xdshi ,

I tested with a processor taking this configuration on the Studio v7.2.1 (freshly downloaded from sourceforge):

@Documentation("TODO fill the documentation for this configuration")
public class CompanyProcessorProcessorConfiguration implements Serializable {
    @Option
    @Documentation("")
    @BuiltInSuggestable(INCOMING_SCHEMA_ENTRY_NAMES)
    public String incoming;

@Option
    @Documentation("")
    @BuiltInSuggestable(INCOMING_SCHEMA_ENTRY_NAMES)
    public List<String> incomings;

@Override
    public String toString() {
        return "CompanyProcessorProcessorConfiguration{" +
                "incoming='" + incoming + '\'' +
                ", incomings=" + incomings +
                '}';
    }
}

With this setup it works fine, can you share the component which does not work to let us reproduce the issue you are hitting please?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the Reply. The component can be found here: https://github.com/WiednerF/arx-tos-plugin

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@devMedAnonymiz1 I just tested your component, it is working for me, did you check you populated (with guess schema or manually) the incoming schema in the processor?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the testing. I solved it now: With a .car file and installing via this, it was working with the deploy-in-studio command not. I do not know why, but now it is correctly visible.

Thanks again