Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Access denied error while pulling data through Web file

Actually, I've created my own custom connector to pull data from instagram through rest api implementation and I'm using 7777 port to bring those data into Qlik Sense. The problem is if I use 5555 (Qlik Web Connector's default port), it just works fine. However, no other port works. I can't use 5555 as I need to use Qlik Web Connector as well as the one I created for Instagram and both don't work on the same port. My Insta connector works on any version prior to June 2018 on any port including 7777. That means, its not local firewall issue. It looks there's something in Qlik that is preventing connection on the port other than 5555? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance !

1 Reply
Roza
Employee
Employee

hi Greg,

yes, starting from the June release Qlik Sense has restrictions on localhost ports

To resolve you case you could try to connect your own Instagram connector via Qlik General Web Connector from the Qlik Web Connectors.

Another way is to install the Qlik Web Connector to another server (please follow help: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Setup-deploy/Deploy.ht...)

If for a strong reasons you cannot use any of the options, please contact support

Regards,

Roza