Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sten_still
Partner - Contributor III

Data Connections pointed to Central Node Only

Hi All, 

Currently I have a multi nodes deployment, the data connection should pointed to the correct shared folder in the central. However when the user access to the Consumer Nodes (rim node) the data connection is actually pointed to the Consumer Node drives (C:\Folder). 

I have found article discussing on this issue but no solution have given there. https://community.qlik.com/t5/Deployment-Management/Data-connection-and-Nodes-issue/td-p/1327381

Would please welcome any of the advice required to get the data connections pointed to the file shared server ?  

Labels (3)
1 Reply
sten_still
Author

Additional information; For the time being, I'm using the File Shared Hostname in the data connection instead of specifying C:\Folder from the consumer node. Somehow I believe there's solution to make sure the data connection will always pointed to the File Shared in Central when accessing to Consumer Nodes instead rename the data connection to the hostname of central. 

Regards,

Amir