Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TDQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Data load failed in Data Manager with connection to a Datawarehouse

Hi everyone,

I have a connection to an SQL Database in the Qlik Sense app, due to a change in a table I've made, the table popped up as an error in the Data Manager when the next refresh trigger executed. "Data load failed. Resolve the problems and refresh the data.

Now I have resolved the issue on the database side, but when I hit the 'Refresh' button the error message persists. I have seen a couple of posts w.r.t. Data Load Editor, but I'm not using the DLE to handle the data but the Data Manager.

For some reason when the data source is fixed in the database Qlik Sense Data Manager does not resolve it after refreshing. A work-around I found is to delete the table and re-add it, but this removes associations etc.

Is there a way to resolve this in the DM or is debugging in the DLE the only way?

1 Reply
Ayaka_Hanazono
Support
Support

Hi, @TDQlik  Have you tried to recreate a connection?

Are you using a DSN driver or Qlik ODBC connector package?

You can collect extended logs to proceed with the investigation further, which will help you to identify the cause of the issue.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Collect-Logs-From-Qlik-ODBC-Connector-Package/ta...

Hope it helps.