Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Midun0431
Contributor
Contributor

Downloading Data from dashboard and uploading it to Data bricks

Hi,

I have a requirement ,where the visualized datas in the  Qlik sense dashboard has to be downloaded and have to upload it back to databricks.Kindly give your insights

Labels (2)
3 Replies
J_Lindberg
Support
Support

Hello @Midun0431  are you planning to use the product Qlik Application Automation to achieve, or is this more of a general question if there is some other way to do this? Also, are you planning to back-up images (or reports?) of charts, or the underlying data? 

Midun0431
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi @J_Lindberg  Thank you for your reply, I'm a Tableau developer and I'm fairly new to Qlik and not aware of the products too. Only the data from the dashboards has to be downloaded automatically and the data in the dashboards has to be uploaded back to data bricks. Now the dashboard data is been manually downloaded to an excel file and it's been upload into data bricks.  This flow  need to be automated without using excel in-between.

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Midun0431 

We've moved your post over to the more generic Connectivity and Data Prep forum. Your requirement cannot be met by Qlik Application Automation, but I hope our active userbase and engineers can help you understand what can be achieved with different products.

Alternatively, you can reach out to your account manager to have professional services assist you with finding the perfect solution for you.

Some links that may be of interest to you until then:

Using Databricks as a cloud data platform 
Databricks & Qlik 
Qlik Data Integration with DataBricks (Youtube)
Store Statement 

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂