Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Data Connectivity.
I updated my version of Qlik Web Connector to the one of November 2017 in "Qlik Google Drive & Spreadsheets Connector"
Previously I did not generate any problem the encoding, now it generates the following inconvenience, both in the registers and in the names of columns.
Someone knows how to fix it,
I thank you is something urgent.
Just to let you know that a patch has been released to address this issue as mentioned here:
Patch for Qlik Web Connectors November 2017 Release Available
Product Manager - Qlik Web Connectors