Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW: Seamless Public Data Sharing with Qlik's New Anonymous Access Capability: TELL ME MORE!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akhil2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Frequent Error in Qlik Data gateway

Hi 

our team is facing an issue with Qlik data gateway(direct Access)   which was connected with ODBC drivers . we are using this for extracting data from clickhouse database through ODBC drivers. While extracting the data, we are facing   an error  frequently and this is the case  when we try to extract more than one table at once in Qlik cloud. please find attached script for the error message .

Please let us know if anyone faced the similar issue or has any resolution.

Error:  (Connector error: Status(StatusCode="InvalidArgument", Detail="ERROR [HY000] I/O error: 
Bad address"))

Thanks& regards

Akhil

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Chetan_MN
Support
Support

Could you please confirm version of Qlik Data Gateway being used? Also make sure that required Qlik Drivers are present as per below article.

- https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Data-Connection-Error-Unable-to-connect-to-t...

Akhil2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Chetan

The qlik data gateway Version is 1.6.1 and all the required drivers mentioned in the Article are present but still we are facing the issue.

Thanks,

Akhil

Akhil2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

@Sebastian_Linser , @Bastien_Laugiero  and @ToniKautto  please provide your expertise and some advice on the above issue as this is effecting daily critical business activities.

I have  also raised  this issue with the qlik support here is the ticket ID : 00133367

Akhil2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Please find the attachment for Qlik Data Gateway logs at the time of data extraction where the error messages got captured. Please look into this once.
Thanks,
Akhil