Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harika18
Contributor III
Contributor III

How can we connect to multiple servers from one server and build an app?

Hello,

Can we connect to multiple servers from one server  and fetch all details ,develop a dashboard for licensing and corresponding details ?Please help me!

Labels (2)
5 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @harika18 

Could you provide further details about what you are trying to achieve?

Are you trying to retrieve information from different environments and trying to put the information together?

Are you familiar with the monitoring tools and the applications available?

I encourage you to visit the Qlik Monitoring & Administration group, and in the document section you can find the new Sense App Metadata Analyzer

Kind regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
harika18
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually I am trying to connect to servers in different environments,fetch their licensing details,user ids and create a single dashboard
harika18
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@NadiaB,

Can you please help me in understanding how to achieve it?

harika18
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can anyone please help me out on this as its urgent!
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @harika18 

Do you have some experience in .net? You can create a solution to connect to the QMS API (https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2019/APIs/QMS+API/html/7b30b3a1-77da-4bbe-bdc2-1...)

I did it with .net some time ago, I believe it might be possible to do it with other languages, basically you will make calls to the API and retrieve information.

There might be some extensions that will help you to do so, I believe the Power Tools also have some functionality that helps to retrieve CAL assignation.

There is a parameter that will change pgo to xml, but we don't recommend that parameter as can cause different issues.

My suggestion would be to use the QMS API.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm