Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatteoMazzalveri
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Is it available the Web Connector for Google Analytics 4 for QSE Client Managed?

Hi Community,

I have a customer that installed on his website Google Analytics 4. He used the Google Analytics Web Connector before but said it doesn't work with GA4. The customer has QSE CLient Managed Subscription model rel. Nov21 R3

Is it available a newer version of the connector or do I have only to update to the latest release?

Thanks, 🙂

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Kindly vote on the idea Connector for Google Analytics V4 - Qlik Community - 1928391 so our Product Management team can see the demand of this topic.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

Please see the latest update at:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Google-Analytics-Web-Connector-Compatibility-for-GA4/i...

Just copy/pasting what was shared there:

"The new Google Analytics 4 Connector will be included in the Qlik Sense client-managed May 2023 release. It is also targeted to be available in Qlik Sense SaaS around the same time."

If any further question please use the link shared here to comment on the Ideation platform.

Cheers,

Albert

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Kindly vote on the idea Connector for Google Analytics V4 - Qlik Community - 1928391 so our Product Management team can see the demand of this topic.

Cheers,

Albert

MatteoMazzalveri
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Albert

Done! Tnx

BR

Albert_Candelario

Please see the latest update at:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Google-Analytics-Web-Connector-Compatibility-for-GA4/i...

Just copy/pasting what was shared there:

"The new Google Analytics 4 Connector will be included in the Qlik Sense client-managed May 2023 release. It is also targeted to be available in Qlik Sense SaaS around the same time."

If any further question please use the link shared here to comment on the Ideation platform.

Cheers,

Albert