Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craggus
Contributor III
Contributor III

Issue with Office 365 Sharepoint Connector

Morning,

Just wondered if anyone could assist with an Office 365 Sharepoint Connector issue we're having please.

We have a couple of reports which use this connector, and it's been working great until the last few weeks, where it has started failing - however, it is not failing every time (it's an hourly data refresh and tends to work a couple of times a day only).

Nothing has changed within the configuration at all. Most of time when we run CanAuthenticate or ListItemsFromID from within the connector interface we now get the following message:

Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.)

As mentioned previously, it does not fail every time - occasionally it will connect fine (and the report will refresh).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could try to resolve this? We've submitted a Fiddler audit dump to Microsoft but their support have come back saying that there is no issue at their end and that the problem is within the connector or server at this end.

Thanks in advance,

Craig

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Francisco_Fernandez

Hello @craggus ,

Could you please let us know what's the Qlik Web Connector version used?

Best regards,

Francisco

Roza
Employee
Employee

Hi @craggus ,
could you please also attach screenshots and provide us with QWC logs? is any proxy set?

Regards,
Roza

craggus
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Francisco,

We were using March 2020 (2.77.5.31203) when the problem started occurring. We have since upgraded the connectors to Dec 2021 (2.119.1.28827) to see if this would resolve the issue, but it didn't.

Thanks

Craig

craggus
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Rosa,

I am reluctant to share the full log file on a public forum as it contains details of our SharePoint Base URL and List Ids... instead I have added a retracted snippet of the error itself.

I've also attached a screenshot taken from the Connector interface when running the CanAuthenticate, also a screenshot when trying to refresh the Qlik data load directly.

As far as I am aware there is no proxy set, but will double check with one of my colleagues.

Regards

Craig

joseasanmiguel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone.

We have had the same problem with the Office365 connector as well. Our reload tasks ran every day with no errors, but as of september, they do not run anymore.

This problem occurs when excuting from QMC (with the user that runs de QV services), however, if i open de qlikview document, and run it with my user, the reload of the document always works.

We are using  the June-2021 version.

Thanks.