Qlik Community

Connectivity & Data Prep

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Data Connectivity.

Announcements
Support Case Portal has moved to Qlik Community! Read the FAQs to start exploring Support resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amberj_29
Contributor III
Contributor III

Issue with data from Google Analytics web connector in Qlik Sense Business cloud

Hi All,

I am having an issue with the connector. I have connected myself to G.A and created a query in https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com   And then added the URI link into business cloud version. The preview data was correct. It is then here after a few minutes an error message appears stating there is an issue, specifically " Data was not downloaded because of errors in the script. Please correct the script in the data load editor and reload the data " - I also haven't limited the data set or time limit. Also this app has nothing in it apart from the G.A connector.

Weirdly I tried this is in a different app (with other data in it) and the data was retrieved, however, in the data manager it wouldn't load the data. The error message was the same as above. 

I checked if the dimensions and metrics were okay in the G.A dev help tool and they are all compatible. I have three metrics and six dimensions. 

Is there an quick resolve?

Many thanks,

Labels (3)
0 Replies