Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santiagofernandez
Contributor
Contributor

LIB CONNECT TO... does not works Businness version. Works fine in Qlik desktop

Hi everyone,

I have a problem trying to execute an script in Qlik sense Businness which works fine in Qlik sense desktop.

I have several connection to the REST connectors in my script. The 3 firsts works ok but in the 4th one I get an error of "not authorize".

If there a limit of rest connector because of the trial version?

Many thanks in advance

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check, If the version is latest version handy (Desktop) Vs Business version. If so, Upgrade to latest version as per desktop ..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
santiagofernandez
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

Qlik sense desktop version installed is the latest (November 2019) as fas as I know. The problem is on the Qlik Business.

I have tested today and now (with no changes from yesterday) the error has changed. Now the error is "(Connector error: The operation was canceled.)" and I do not even arrived to the 3th connection.

Data load by script is clearly unstable on Qlik sense business version and I do not what I do it wrong.

image with the error attached.

Thanks a lot for your help.

QuaySo
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have this same error since a couple of days. At this moment it is impossible to reload the data due to this connector issue. In my script about 10 CSV files are loaded using the REST connector. Sometimes the error occurs after 3 or 4 files being loaded, but this seems very random.

I haven't changed the script the last couple of weeks and it worked perfectly.  What is wrong? Who is experiencing this too?

--Arno

Elio_Palomino
Contributor
Contributor

We are having the same problem for a couple of weeks. The program has been working fine all year and now it gives us the same error.

LauraOchoa
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same here, what was working fine before, is now giving errors, and different ones, it seems it loads by luck.