Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pevobo
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Licensing the Qlik SAP Controller

Good day, 

im trying to license our qlik controller. It does not work with my QlikView license due to the product level (3). 
Is this normal? I thought the SAP controllers were included.

How will this be with my QlikSense Enterprise License? Its Product level is 50. 

Thanks! 

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @pevobo 

Product level 3 is for the Qlikview desktop and this cannot be used to activate SAP controller.

This SAP connector is available in:

• SaaS editions of Qlik Sense

• Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows

• QlikView

Please check our support page for more info: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Connectors_SAP/Clients...

If you would like to get your license checked, please raise a support ticket and customer support can help you with that.

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
pevobo
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

well when i enter the license credentials into the connector, it confirms activation success. But when i try to test a connection (with the SQL Controller for instance) it states that the license has the wrong productlevel. I have both QlikView and QlikSense enterprise so this should not be the problem. Screenshot attached. Best regards, Peter