Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barefooter
Contributor
Contributor

Loading .csv data from Amazon S3 cloud

Hey to All,

I have a problem with loading data out of the Amazon S3 Cloud. I want to load .csv files out of the S3 Cloud and avoidloading data twice. Right now my script is looking like this:

for each vFile in filelist('.csv data from Amazon S3 Cloud')

Load

FROM [$(vFile)](txt, utf8, embedded labels, delimiter is ';', msq, header is 10 lines);

next vFile;

Can someone help me? Im still new in Qlik, so I would appreciate every help I get.

Thank you!

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

1) Did you load at least single CSV file initially? If so, we can help for loop

2) Are they CSV storing in one monitor? 

3) Or You want to load from Amazon S3 Cloud format source to CSV?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Barefooter
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

1. I did already load multiple files (at least one) successfully

2. the files are stored as .csv files in the S3 cloud in a subfolder.  They are all structured identically (each contains log-data for 1 week, timestamp is the key). So I want to avoid loading old log data again and again).

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Ok, If that is the case. Is there any structured date on the filename or any Date field in your source? If so, May be this will help you incremental-load

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful