Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doherja
Contributor III
Contributor III

MinIO connector status

Hi, what is the status of a request to add a MinIO connector please? This closed thread has a link to an idea on the ideation site, but I do not have permissions to view it. (I assume that is the case for others as well.)

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
David_Friend
Support
Support

@doherja this is what it says:

Thank you for submitting this idea, unfortunately due to lack of votes in the portal and other higher priority items on our backlog we are declining this idea. However, as a workaround - the new Generic ODBC connector is available in the Data Gateway Direct Access. This will allow you to upload your own ODBC drivers in the gateway for any source. Thank you for using ideation and please keep submitting

View solution in original post

2 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

@doherja this is what it says:

Thank you for submitting this idea, unfortunately due to lack of votes in the portal and other higher priority items on our backlog we are declining this idea. However, as a workaround - the new Generic ODBC connector is available in the Data Gateway Direct Access. This will allow you to upload your own ODBC drivers in the gateway for any source. Thank you for using ideation and please keep submitting

doherja
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you, David. I hope the 'lack of votes' is not due to people like myself being unable to access the portal.