Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skirdinsa
Contributor II
Contributor II

QSB and Dropbox: Connector error: Error starting download: {"error": "Internal Server Error"}

Hello 

More than a week ago, the data load broke.

The error occurs while loading data from the dropbox.

Cannot open file: 'lib://Dropbox - simvol@bi4you.ru/Simvol/НаправленияTul.csv' (Connector error: Error starting download: {"error": "Internal Server Error"} ,)

This error occurs on a random file, maybe on the first, maybe on the twentieth, I did't find any regularity (from the contents or file size for example).

I recorded a screencast https://youtu.be/RR02DLSIqbc

Yesterday morning we sent a request to technical support, and yesterday I got answer with clarify the details. I immediately answered him, but did not receive any more mails yesterday.

I have two questions:
1) Maybe someone faced such a problem on the QSB + dropbox, or have any idea how to fix problem?
2) Question on interaction with the support portal for Qlik sense cloud. Authorization on the support portal does not work, and I don’t understand how I should respond to an email from support? By the response letter to no-reply@Anonymous.com?

if it is useful, case number 01910735

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Reply
skirdinsa
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Support is still not responding.

Today I thought maybe a problem with the dropbox account?
Created a new account, downloaded all the data to a local disk, and uploaded it to a new account.
The application also downloaded and reloaded into the cloud. Made new connections to dropbox.
But all in vain, the same error on random files.

Cannot open file: 'lib://Символ:Dropbox/Simvol/БизнесПланыYar201910.csv' (Connector error: Error starting download: {"error": "Internal Server Error"} ,)