Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesGreen
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Cloud - Office 365 Sharepoint Connector

Hi all

I am trying to connect to a .xlsx file on an external Sharepoint site where I only have access to certain "downstream" folders.

My entry point is below:

https://examplecustomer.sharepoint.com/External/Docshare/

There are only 2 parameters for the Office 365 Sharepoint connector (Base URL, Site/Subsite Path), if I don't have access to the root of the Subsite is it possible to connect to a specific file?

I've connected to Sharepoint successfully in the past but only where I have root access to the Base URL or the Subsite.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @JamesGreen 

You would need access to create an authentication token which will require admin-level access. So indirectly you are asked to get access to the base URL.

I hipe this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @JamesGreen 

You would need access to create an authentication token which will require admin-level access. So indirectly you are asked to get access to the base URL.

I hipe this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!