Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Cloud data sources

Dear Experts,

I want to know can i use my on premises Oracle database connect with Qlik Cloud and make analysis using full/incremental loads as i do with my local Qlik Sense Enterprise version.

If Yes then do i need to take my local Oracle DB to Public IP or have data already on cloud database.

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

Here is the documentation about the Native Oracle ODBC driver. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/ODBC_connector_help/Content/Connectors_ODBC/Oracle...

However it start supporting oracle from 11g. 

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Dean_Ansermoz
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Connectivity to Oracle DB is on our roadmap for Qlik Cloud through an integrated ODBC driver. This would require you to open up the relevant ports for Qlik Cloud to connect to your Oracle instance. This could either be hosted locally, or in a cloud environment.

Thanks

Dean Ansermoz

Sr Product Manager - Connectivity

zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

What would be the case when hosted locally and how it will connect to qlik cloud?

sttspyrid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

What you describe is what we need! To connect to local Oracle database from Qlik Cloud.

Could you please give us an update for the integrated ODBC driver.

I hope that you can support  10.2.0.5g  64bit  Oracle version.

Best regards,

Thomas

Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

Here is the documentation about the Native Oracle ODBC driver. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/ODBC_connector_help/Content/Connectors_ODBC/Oracle...

However it start supporting oracle from 11g. 

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
sttspyrid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank you Laugerio for your answer!

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Thomas