Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Koen_D
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Data Transfer Alternative

Hello everyone,

I've installed Qlik Data Transfer on a clients server, to send on premise data from a SQL server to Qlik cloud. Afterwards, they had many problems updating the server and other applications on it. I'm guessing it's because of the SSL settings (not sure though). They had to reverse the server setting to a prior state, but now Qlik Data Transfer is not working anymore. They are, quite obviously, not willing to try setting it up again. They have suggested setting up a new server for Qlik Data Transfer, but this is not cost efficient and seems like the wrong solution for the problem. 

Does anyone know an alternative to Qlik Data Transfer, or a different solution to this problem? Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks a lot and kind regards, Koen Direks

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Koen_D
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'd like to add the following: The client is using Microsoft Server 2012 R2. Several applications are not working anymore due to SSL problems after adjusting ciphers following this post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Adding-Cipher-Suite-for-Qlik-Data-Transfer-on-Windows-2012-R...