Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EugenioAccornero
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik DataTransfer: Loading Issue

Hi to all

Hope is the correct place to post this.

I've installed Qlik DataTransfer to upload in Qlik Sense Saas some data on-premises and created a secure connection between Qlik DataTransfer and SaaS editions of Qlik Sense tenant using API key.

After that I'd like to go with the "Data Folder" sharing in order to upload some Excel files. After creating the connection with the folder, i tried to hit the "upload" button but the following message was prompt:

"loading failed: Backend.Error.DTA_UPLOADFAILED.400"

Not sure what it means and what should theoretically happen, since in the help page there is no such information.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thanks and Regards

Eugenio

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
EugenioAccornero
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Maybe I managed to find the reason for it.

Could it be that Drive folder couldn't be routed?

Trying with a local folder it worked.

Thanks and Regards

View solution in original post

Ayaka_Hanazono
Support
Support

The error  "loading failed: Backend.Error.DTA_UPLOADFAILED.400" will be output when there are no files in the configured folder.

Having said that,  selecting a network drive folder is supported, but not a mapped drive folder. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/QlikDataTransfer/qlik-da...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Francisco_Fernandez

Hello Eugenio,

Does this happen only with excel files?

How big are the files?

Best regards,

EugenioAccornero
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Maybe I managed to find the reason for it.

Could it be that Drive folder couldn't be routed?

Trying with a local folder it worked.

Thanks and Regards

Ayaka_Hanazono
Support
Support

The error  "loading failed: Backend.Error.DTA_UPLOADFAILED.400" will be output when there are no files in the configured folder.

Having said that,  selecting a network drive folder is supported, but not a mapped drive folder. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/QlikDataTransfer/qlik-da...