Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pirolli
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Oracle Connection

Hello,

I upgraded my AWS Qlik Enterprise environment to April 2020 yesterday & found this morning that my Qlik Oracle connections are not working. Has anybody run into this issue?

Snip of the error:

Pirolli_0-1587139152862.png

The driver does exist at the indicated location.

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I am facing similar issues.

May be @Pamela_Whitney  @Bastien_Laugiero  @Jamie_Gregory  can help us.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pirolli @kaushiknsolanki 

I would check a couple things.

First, make sure there are not any QvOdbcConnectorPackage backups (zipped or copied) in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data and in the share folder. This can cause lot of issues. If you have multiple nodes, please check the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data on each node as well to verify there are not any backups. If there are, please move these backups to another location and restart the services.

Second, verify this file does exist in the share folder and verify the version of the driver is 1.4.2.1002. You can also try to copy the QvOdbcConnectorPackage to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data on all nodes and see if that helps.

As a third troubleshooting step, if you have a backup of the previous version or the previous version installed somewhere else, you can copy that QvOdbcConnectorPackage folder to the April 2020 system and see if it works. Please make sure that a backup is made of the current QvOdbc folder prior to overwriting and make sure it is not stored in the same directory. If you do not have the previous version, Support should be able to get you a copy.

If none of that helps, I would have to say that a case will be created. 

Kind regards,

Jamie

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂