Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
t_nikhilareddy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Impala data connection error

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Cloudera Impala connection using the built in connector in Qlik sense (enterprise version). I'm able to successfully create the connection but it's throwing below error while trying to fetch data from the connection created. It's working in QlikView when I tried to create the same connection. Not sure what's wrong with built-in Impala driver provided in Qlik Sense. Can someone please suggest what can be done if you've faced this issue before?

ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][ImpalaODBC] (110) Error while executing a query in Impala: [HY000] : No mapping found for request from user 'xxxxx@yyyyy.COM' with requested pool ''

Qlik Sense version used v14.20.13

All the connection details including Username and pwd and Requested pool name are right as it's working in qlikview.

Thanks in advance!

t_nikhilareddy_0-1641410297269.png

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Ayaka_Hanazono
Support
Support

Hi @t_nikhilareddy  
If the same credentials and configuration work with QlikView, the issue could be related to Qlik Connector.

Would it be possible to set up a connection using a native impala driver?
https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/connectors/impala/odbc/2-6-11.html

I hope it helps.

t_nikhilareddy
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

We're trying to install the Qlik ODBC connector on our server and try the connections. Also we can cancel today's call and reschedule later (if needed) if we face any issues with ODBC connector.

Meanwhile, can you please find out why the direct Qlik Connector is not working?

I will keep you posted on the ODBC connection once after trying. Please keep this ticket open until then.

Thanks,

Nikhila