Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Neo4j JDBC need help

I am relatively new to Qlik Sense, and so I have been browsing the community to get answers to my questions. Now I have one question that I can't seem to get a clear answer for.

I have been tasked with connecting my team's Neo4j instance to Qlik Sense. I found several tutorials:

Install Custom Connector in Qlik Sense Desktop

qlikview_qlik_sense_via_tiq_jdbc_connector

My first question is which of the following links contain the correct downloads to configure JDBC for Qlik Sense?:

Working with Graph Data from Neo4j in QlikView

Working with Graph Data from Neo4j

Now I don't have access to the filesystem of the Qlik Sense server my team uses, so would I need to contact an admin to set up and configure the JDBC using the files in the above links? I believe I have the correct tutorial in the first link in this post.

And finally, after JDBC has been successfully configured to connect Qlik Sense to our Neo4j instance, I will need graph visualization extensions. I have found some developed by rbecher‌:

Visualization of Graph Data

However, these extensions are for QlikView. Are QlikView extensions compatible with Qlik Sense? Or am I forced to develop my own extension, possibly reusing code from the .qvw/.qar files Ralf developed?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

0 Replies