Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Rest API Connector for Jira/Getting custom fields with their names from jira to Qlik

Hi Everyone,

Good Evening,

My source is jira, Loaded data from Jira through REST API into qlik sense, while loading Issue table custom fields are loading into Qlik like Custom filed ids as lable, so its difficult to identify what is the actual filed name from jira.

Due to requirement in project few field were added in Jira by Jira developer those fields called custom fields. These newly added fields by Jira developer are coming into qlik as custom filed with id (ex: custom field 250,custom filed 340).

While creating the REST connection defined the filed names in the parameters, even though custom filed with ids are loading.

Do i missed something while loading,please help on this.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!!!!

Varsha.

Labels (2)
119 Replies
Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator
Author

required vew.PNG

i have to include 1 dimension [Execution Date] , 5 measures among that Actual execution and Actual plan should show till current date and remaining 3 measures should show till the data available in data set.

used this as expression SUM({<[Execution Date1] = {"<=$(=$(planned ))"}>}[Actual Execution])

planned=today()-1

but after including the date filter in expression , [Actual Execution] line was giving zero values line till end even after un checking the exclude the null values from Add on ,shown in attachedqlik.PNG

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It may be because they are 0 not null, and that the Planned Pass line is continuing beyond today.

Try:

if(SUM({<[Execution Date1] = {"<=$(=$(planned ))"}>}[Actual Execution]) = 0, null(),
SUM({<[Execution Date1] = {"<=$(=$(planned ))"}>}[Actual Execution]))

Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes that what the requirement, plan values will have till the data exists but Actual values should show till current date and should stop 0 value line

Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator
Author

ganginenivarsha_0-1602261019830.png

How i will get the reference line for current date?

i created new measure in combo chart

if(date=today(),measure), but bar was appearing till line only it was not taking max of scale?

ganginenivarsha_1-1602261171705.png

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

To get the bar to the full height of the chart you need to find the maximum value on the chart.

The expression will be something like this:

max(aggr(rangemax(
SUM({<[Execution Date1] = {"<=$(=$(planned ))"}>}[Actual Execution]),
SUM([Planned Execution])),
Date))

The rangemax finds the highest value on each day (due to the aggr) and then the max picks the max value on any day.

If you are on the September 2020 release though there is a dimension reference line function, which allows you to annotate points on a numeric dimension. If you can I would definitely recommend that you use that instead.

Cheers,
Steve

Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator
Author

Bar should move daily to current date ,but in above measure i didnt see no where meantioned today() in expression.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

if(date=today(),$(=max(aggr(rangemax(
SUM({<[Execution Date1] = {"<=$(=$(planned ))"}>}[Actual Execution]),
SUM([Planned Execution])),
date))))

Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator
Author

What is the dimension reference line function available in september 2020 version?

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Like this:

dimref.jpg

Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Steve it was working,but bar width is not reducing ,how can i reduce bar width?

i tried to uncheck and check the continous x-axais but no change.