Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarrenBJohn86
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense not picking up new data from Amazon S3 Bucket

Hi, 

I've been off for 3 weeks recovering from an op. When I returned Qlik Sense SaaS no longer updated from our Amazon S3 Bucket locations. This occured from the 19th onwards. Nothing has changed (i'm the only dev). The buckets have been updated manually to include data up to 31st July but I still only see from the 19th at 2am.

DarrenBJohn86_0-1691136902241.png

DarrenBJohn86_1-1691137157283.png

We can connect fine (no load errors) via the connector, bucket holder has updated their files to include up to date data. But nothing seems to update the data past the 19th in Qlik Sense.

We wondered on csv file size (one file is 950kb but it applies to everything in the bucket inc. much smaller files). Other non-S3 Bucket sources are updating without issue.

Stumped and it is stopping us updating core business data. Any thoughts?

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roza
Employee
Employee

Hi @DarrenBJohn86 
could you kindly provide more details about your problem:
1. What connector do you use: Amazon S3 or Amazon S3 V2?
2. Any errors occur on reload?
3. Are the csv files uploaded to Amazon s3 bucket via connector?
4. How did it work before and how it behaves now?
5. The FileTime info from screens - where does it come from? Amazon S3/V2 Metadata connector?
6. If possible, please provide the tenantId and/or approximate time of data reload

regards,
Roza

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Roza
Employee
Employee

Hi @DarrenBJohn86 
could you kindly provide more details about your problem:
1. What connector do you use: Amazon S3 or Amazon S3 V2?
2. Any errors occur on reload?
3. Are the csv files uploaded to Amazon s3 bucket via connector?
4. How did it work before and how it behaves now?
5. The FileTime info from screens - where does it come from? Amazon S3/V2 Metadata connector?
6. If possible, please provide the tenantId and/or approximate time of data reload

regards,
Roza

DarrenBJohn86
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, 

The database administrator who works with a separate company eventually came back with a non-Qlik related solution.