Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikita150
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Web Connector Error Could not save connector table parameters. (status code = 500, Unauthorized Access (See log file for details)., connectorId=A

Hi 

I am getting error while creating connection for Amazon S3 DB, Before 4 Connection is created and working fine now but while creating new connection that time i am getting error. By using service account i am doing this activity.

nikita150_0-1650619648562.png

Thanks for Suggestion/Reply.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Francisco_Fernandez

Hi@nikita150 ,

Based on the logs, seems like the system is blocking access to this path "c:\QlikWebConnectors\App_Data\DEFAULT0-0000-0000-0000-000000000000\ConnectorSettings.xml"  were connections are stored.

I would check the following:

1. Check if the service is running under the service account
  2. Allow the folder in your antivirus and verify that is not blocking it
  3. Make sure that the folder has de correct permissions.

Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Best regards,

Francisco

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Francisco_Fernandez

Hi @nikita150 ,

What's the error message that you are seeing on the logs?

If the access key and secret key are correct I would suggest to check if the antivirus is blocking the connector.

nikita150
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Francisco_Fernandez  ,

Thanks for your reply,

Access key and secret key i am entering right but getting error in log like,

<Message>Could not save connector table parameters.</Message>
<Exception>System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'c:\QlikWebConnectors\App_Data\DEFAULT0-0000-0000-0000-000000000000\ConnectorSettings.xml' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at APIConnectorEngine.Qwc.XmlFileSettingsStorerGeneric.SaveSettings(ConfigSettings settings)
at APIConnectorEngine.Qwc.XmlFileSettingsStorerWithMutex.RunLocked(Action action)
at APIConnectorWeb.Nancy.Modules.WebAPIAuth.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass3_0.&lt;.ctor&gt;b__18(Object x)</Exception>
<ExceptionMessage>Access to the path 'c:\QlikWebConnectors\App_Data\DEFAULT0-0000-0000-0000-000000000000\ConnectorSettings.xml' is denied.</ExceptionMessage>
<AdditionalInfo>
<UserIP>::1</UserIP>
<User>Admin (Default)</User>
</AdditionalInfo>

Thanks

Francisco_Fernandez

Hi@nikita150 ,

Based on the logs, seems like the system is blocking access to this path "c:\QlikWebConnectors\App_Data\DEFAULT0-0000-0000-0000-000000000000\ConnectorSettings.xml"  were connections are stored.

I would check the following:

1. Check if the service is running under the service account
  2. Allow the folder in your antivirus and verify that is not blocking it
  3. Make sure that the folder has de correct permissions.

Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Best regards,

Francisco