Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GavK
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Web Connector failing sporadically

Hi

I'm having a really strange experience using  Qlik Web Connectors via Qlik Sense and wondered if anyone else has ever experienced similar and can offer any help or advice?

We recently upgraded to Qlik Sense November 2022 Patch 3 and were also advised that we should upgrade Web Connectors so this has been done too (December 2022)

Now when we run a script that has been running ok for 6 months+ is resulting in:

Script runs successfully

Snag_11ffcf9.png

Script runs successfully not records imported

Snag_12124c0.png

 Script Errors

GavK_0-1672924728639.png

These 3 examples have all been ran within 2/3 minutes of each other. This script is connecting to a Microsoft Sharepoint list to which our Qlik Service account has full access

Does anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this?

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @GavK ,

This seems to be related to a defect our engineering team is working related to Qlik Sense client managed November 2022. The defect ID for reference is: QB-17018.

The defect is already solved and we are awaiting more details on when the fix will be delivered, potentially on next November 2022 patch and confirmed for next February 2023 major release.

If possible, in the meantime, you could switch the integrated Web Connectors.

We will update this post when having further meaningful updates.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

Good morning,

The defect will be solved on next November 2022 patch 4 expected for January 25th and next February 2023 initial release.

Cheers,

Albert

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Perhaps doublecheck the system requirements / prerequisites in case anything has changed behind the scenes on that from.

Also have a look at this troubleshooting guide:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Albert_Candelario

Hello @GavK ,

This seems to be related to a defect our engineering team is working related to Qlik Sense client managed November 2022. The defect ID for reference is: QB-17018.

The defect is already solved and we are awaiting more details on when the fix will be delivered, potentially on next November 2022 patch and confirmed for next February 2023 major release.

If possible, in the meantime, you could switch the integrated Web Connectors.

We will update this post when having further meaningful updates.

Cheers,

Albert

Albert_Candelario

Good morning,

The defect will be solved on next November 2022 patch 4 expected for January 25th and next February 2023 initial release.

Cheers,

Albert

GavK
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Albert_Candelario 

Thanks for the feedback. Will keep an eye open for patch 4 around 25th Jan

Thanks

Albert_Candelario

Sure, and once done, let us know if all is OK afterwards.

Cheers,

Albert

GavK
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Albert_Candelario 

I've gone down the "Using integrated Sharepoint Connector" route as suggested and have got on ok with .xlsx files. I'm not having much luck importing lists though

I'm trying to import this list which you can see has multiple column headings

Snag_69b48c.png

I've tried lots of different ways of importing a list, none of which seem to detect all of the columns seen in the above list

GavK_0-1674475357359.png

If I just accept the default values and do a "Load *" , 0 lines are loaded.

GavK_1-1674475565572.png

Any idea of what I'm missing or what the setting should be on a Sharepoint List? I'm able to Import lists via the Web Connector and the Qlik Help pages indicate that I should be able to import lists via the Integrated Sharepoint connector.

Thanks

Albert_Candelario

Hello @GavK ,

What exact connector have you used?

Also notice the November patch4 will be out this January 25th, so might be worth waiting rather than editing all the connections on your current apps.

Cheers,

Albert