Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achampire
Partner - Contributor III

Random store error with Google Drive connector Saas

Hello guys,

I am facing since the 6th december 2022 a problem with applications using Store instruction on a Google Drive folder.

Everything worked fine until this date. Applications runned hourly without any problems and all my QVDs were generated correcly.

Since the 6th december at 08:00 PM CEST, my reload tend to fail on a random Store instruction. By random, I mean that it is not especially one QVD.

I have 2 types of error thatI am facing

Data has not been loaded. Please correct the error and try loading again.
The following error occurred:
Cannot open file: 'lib://Google drive connector/<idfolder>/accounts.qvd' (Connector error: Error completing job: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
The error occurred here:
Store accounts into [lib://Google drive connector/<idfolder>/accounts.qvd] (qvd)
Data has not been loaded. Please correct the error and try loading again.
The following error occurred:
Cannot open file: 'lib://Google drive connector/<idfolder>/projet .qvd' (Connector error: Exception in reading response chunk for upload: Status(StatusCode="Unknown", Detail="Error during upload: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."))
The error occurred here:
Store projet into [Google drive connector/<idfolder>/projet .qvd] (qvd)

Do you guys have an idea about why do I have this errors? Are you facing the same problem since the 6th december too?

Labels (1)
23 Replies
onebot88
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I'm getting the exact same error. I don't know what to think, sometimes my script completes the stores without any issue and sometimes the error appears on table A or table B. I didn't change anything from my script and it was working fine until December... 

Qlik, do you know something about it?

Best regards.

ChannaK
Contributor III
Contributor III

i do have same issue from 6th december  2022

failed to upload into google drive.qlik suggest to use sleep command but i still see same issue

d_abbatelli
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Same issue here, about 50% of reloads using store have started failing on store since 6th December (in my case, 6 PM CET).

barsssk
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same here, since Dec 6th.

As I heard, google drive changed its authentication method. I think Qlik Connectors couldnt catch the change yet, unfortunately..

All of my dashboards rely on qvd import/export to google drive. Please fix this ASAP.

achampire
Author

Hell @barsssk 

Do you have any documentation, help page or whatever regarding the Google Drive modification on its authentication method ?

barsssk
Contributor II
Contributor II

@achampire 

Sadly no, I couldnt confirm it, still working on it. Thats why I said "I heard", but it made sense, since nothing changed qliksense side.

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Thanks for highlighting this issue.

Our engineering team is investigating it on high priority.

When having a meaningful update we will update.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
barsssk
Contributor II
Contributor II

@achampire  Mail I got from support:

"According to the R&D the root cause of this issue has been found and an according fix has been released.

Can you please test on your side and let me know if the result?"

I dont get error anymore, can you try it too?

achampire
Author

@barsssk I got the same answer from a case that I created yesterday on that topic.

I activated my reload schedule this morning (it was deactivated by the 5th time on failed).

It seems good for the first reload. I will take a look today to confirm that.