cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George_HRB
Contributor
Contributor

SFTPDownload Qlik Web Connectors path format error

Hello, I am using SFTPDownload from QlikWebConnectors version 1.1.15.28825 on Qlik Sense April 2020 qliksenseserver 13.72.3.

I am able to connect to an external SFTP location using an SFTP client, so I know the credentials are ok.

The Remote path is simply "/" as my raw data files, which I would like to do a wildcard load on, are "/NAME*.csv".

My Target directory is local to the Qlik Sense server, ie. "lib://FOLDER".

Whenever I "Save Inputs & Run Table" I get "Unsupported path format. Parameter name: path" with no returned FileCount.

I've tried everything within the support site on these error codes but can't seem to be able to resolve this issue and download the data files.

Can you please help? Thank you!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roza
Employee
Employee

hi @George_HRB,

"lib://FOLDER" is not a valid value as it's a Sense connection name.  you need to set the actual folder path, like "c:\MyFolder" and as @EdgarOlmos mentioned, please ensure that Qlik Web Connectors has access to the folder (see Allow file system access for specified paths)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
EdgarOlmos
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi.

In Qlikwebconnectors settings is a parameter that you need to move to access the folder in the servers.

<FileSystemAccessAllowedPaths>*</FileSystemAccessAllowedPaths>

Regards

Roza
Employee
Employee

hi @George_HRB,

"lib://FOLDER" is not a valid value as it's a Sense connection name.  you need to set the actual folder path, like "c:\MyFolder" and as @EdgarOlmos mentioned, please ensure that Qlik Web Connectors has access to the folder (see Allow file system access for specified paths)

George_HRB
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Edgar- I confirm that this was already set up as you indicated in the deploy file...

George_HRB
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Roza,

Thank you very much for your input- you were correct! I updated the folder path to the local one in its place, and this corrected the issue- I was able to access the files.

Thanks very much for your help!

George