Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacobForssell
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

SharePoint connector not working

Hi,

We have some data that we load from sharepoint but the connector suddenly stopped working.

SharePoint is upp and running and i can verify my serviceaccount but when trying to access any data i get the following error:

"(Connector error: Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (HttpStatusCode: NotFound, StatusCode: 404, StatusDescription: Not Found, Message: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.))".

Everything used to work fine until friday but from then its not working anymore.

Has anyone any idea what could have happend or is experiencing the same thing?

Im on QS-SAAS

Labels (4)
5 Replies
TcnCunha_M
Creator III
Creator III

are you using native  connector you web connector?

its SharePoint online or on premises?

As you think, so shall you become.
Pablo007
Creator
Creator

Hi,

Maybe is not the case,  but revise if there is any password change not updated,  or try to access to the Sharepoint from the machine or from the server were Qlik is Hosted. Some times happen to us with some third party API connections.  

Good luck

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Are you able to connect to any other content in your sharepoint or is it just this data that is unavailable fot your user. If it is just thei specific data set then Double-check the URL/document name used in your connection. Has it been replace, renamed or moved? 

If it is all data then check if the connection is set up properly? Maybe you need to reauthenticate the data connection in order to use the connection at all?

dipeshdedhia
Contributor II
Contributor II

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Checking Sharepoint Logs can offer valuable information regarding any potential changes or issues that may have occurred.
2. Review the service account permissions for accessing SharePoint to ensure that it has the necessary access rights, as changes to permissions could result in authentication failures.
3. Endpoint modifications - Review the URL for any changes or additional security measures that could impact the connection.
4. Look into network constraints that could be preventing the connector from reaching the SharePoint server. Confirm that the appropriate ports are unblocked.

Through a systematic approach to these steps, you should be able to uncover the root cause of the problem and implement appropriate measures to resolve it. If the problem persists, seeking assistance from the support community for the particular connector or SharePoint may also yield additional support.

PrashantSangle

Hi @JacobForssell ,

Did you get resolution of this? I am also facing same error on Qlik SaaS.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂