I have a qlik app that has been working fine until this week, I keep getting the same error and I do not know how to troubleshoot it:
The following error occurred:
(Connector error: Socket closed)
I am connecting to Google Big query using the BQ connector that comes with Qlik cloud business/enterprise. I have had this error on several apps this week and managed to just keep reloading until it sorted it self out, but this particular app is doing anything. I have 6 tables from BQ, and after loading them 1 by 1 the issue is solely with one of them. I have removed it and created another connection just for the last table, but again the same issue. It isn't timing out or anything as I went through the connection settings and raised the max rows and time out.