Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pksadoor
Contributor II
Contributor II

Update the ODBC connection not working for existing tasks

Team,

We have updated the existing ODBC connection to Athena with a new security Key and the Qlik Data connection is not recognizing the new key and automated tasks are failing. But when we did a connector test and odbc connection are working fine. Need some help in fixing this ASAP. I keep trying for raising a case but the support portal is not allowing me to raise a case and also trying to call the support number but no response i waited in the call for couple of hours,.

Getting the below error when running an existing task. 

[Simba][Athena] (1040) An error has been thrown from the AWS Athena client. Athena Error No: 17, HTTP Response Code: 400, Exception Name: UnrecognizedClientException, Error Message: The security token included in the request is invalid.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pksadoor
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Resolved : This issue can be fixed by updating the username and Password in the Dataconnection when you create /update a data connection..Qlik should actually trigger an error or ask for a password when you update / create the data connection,.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
pksadoor
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Resolved : This issue can be fixed by updating the username and Password in the Dataconnection when you create /update a data connection..Qlik should actually trigger an error or ask for a password when you update / create the data connection,.