Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data explorer and open studio for data quality

Hi guys,

I’m having trouble on accessing the data explorer on open studio for data quality 7.2.1. When I click preview nothing happens and when I click in “view keys” in an analysis nothing happens either. There is some additional package that I have to install? Or there is something I can do? I already uninstalled and installed again.
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, 

The problem was with the proxy, when I tried in another machine the Data Explorer worked. Thanks

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

You will not able to see result chart on analysis results if all required jar files are not installed completely.

Are you able to install the additional packages in Talent Open Studio for Data Quality 7.2.1?

0683p000009M6o7.png

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I installed the optional third-party libraries, however the sql explorer and chart does not appeared for me install. There’s a way that I can install manually?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

On the Error log appear the message “Missing the plugin net.souceforge.sqlexplorer!”

But I don’t know how to install the plugin. Can you help me?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please refer to this online installation guide about:https://help.talend.com/reader/FQWtKkY82fdBff6QF7Oq1w/x1i~5Cm_Ekc6a1MBbNvxZg.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

@virsoares wrote:
On the Error log appear the message “Missing the plugin net.souceforge.sqlexplorer!”

But I don’t know how to install the plugin. Can you help me?

The SQL Explorer plugins cannot be shipped with Data Quality for licensing reasons, but which are required for Data Quality to run correctly.

Have you tried to open top, on the "Additional Talend Packages" pop up dialog, and select "SQL explorer for Data Quality" to download to see if it is OK with you?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I tried. When I open the "Additional Talend Packages" this plugins doesn't appear. I think that the company proxy is blocking the search for additional packages. I'm gonna try in another pc.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Is there any update for your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, 

The problem was with the proxy, when I tried in another machine the Data Explorer worked. Thanks