Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues with Melissadata integration

Hell0
  I am trying to standardize addresses using tMelissaDataAddress component. I have specified the license token and theva location of the melissadata data files. I also specified the path for mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll in advance settings: Run Job -->Advance Setting-->  JVM setting (-Djava.library.path=<dll folder name>
When I run the job I am encountering the following error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J

at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)

at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)

at mdm_demo.test_address_with_melissa_data_0_1.Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.java:1837)

at mdm_demo.test_address_with_melissa_data_0_1.Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.runJobInTOS(Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.java:3774)

at mdm_demo.test_address_with_melissa_data_0_1.Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.main(Test_address_with_Melissa_Data.java:3633)

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

I can see all the required jar files in the java library path. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi 
Can you upload a screenshot of  tMelissaDataAddress settings?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here is the basic settings. I have not set any advance settings. If you want any other information, please let me know                                                                           

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi 
I have deleted your screenshot from your reply, because you let your license key visible! Please hide your license key and upload the screenshot again.
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

To my surprise , it worked when I tried this morning. I did not make any change. I restarted my laptop and restarted talend Studio. Here is the updated screen print
0683p000009MClp.jpg 0683p000009MClp.jpg
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

Here is the error with melissa component I am getting.,
Starting job TEST2 at 12:34 01/03/2017.
connecting to socket on port 4040
connected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J
at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)
at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)
at local_project.test2_0_1.TEST2.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(TEST2.java:2826)
at local_project.test2_0_1.TEST2.runJobInTOS(TEST2.java:4694)
at local_project.test2_0_1.TEST2.main(TEST2.java:3709)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mdAddrJavaWrapper in java.library.path
java.library.path = C:/ProgramFiles/MelissaDATA/DQT/AddrObj/dll_64bit
disconnected
Job TEST2 ended at 12:34 01/03/2017.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can someone please help., these are the screen shots for the above error