Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend DQ Web Services

Hello,

is there a way to call my analisis from an external application? I mean, are there REST web services available in Talend Data quality to call its funcionalities?

Thank you!

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello MorgoZ,

Yes, there are REST APIs for DQ.

If your installation is on premise, you can found the swagger here :

<your url>:<tds or tdp port>/docs/api/swagger-ui.html

For the cloud it's:

<tds or tdp cloud url>/docs/api/swagger-ui.html

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Nadia,

Could you please give a link to further documentation... I'm sorry but i can't find any.

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry, but the swagger is the only documentation available.

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you,

yes, of course swagger should be enough documentation about the available web services, but i mean if there are any information about how to create/consume thouse web services. I'm using Talend open studio for Data Quality and can't call swagger, are the web services to the profiling or analysis created automatically? Should i do something to activate them? What versions of Talend have the possibility to call its jobs, analysis, etc by web services (REST if possible since i nedd to consume them from C#). In general, further information about the way Talend exposes the web service through swagger and how to consume them.

Thank you again!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't work on DQ in Talend Studio only in Talend Data Stewardship and Talend Data Preparation applications. I let more appropriate people answer your questions.

Regards

Sebastiao_Qlik
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere.

Actually, data quality is in all Talend's products.

As the question is specifically related to Talend Open Studio for Data Quality, I'll answer to this one.

Unfortunately, there is no REST service to call or create an analysis automatically in the Studio.

All analyses must be created through the Studio UI.