Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imd
Contributor II
Contributor II

Talend / GIT : Using manual commit mode

Hi,

Could you help me find out why the "Use manual commit mode" feature (see attached screenshot - in French) is greyed out and what should be done to reactivate it?

Thanks in advence.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
imd
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I andertood finaly that i hadn't this functionnality in my talend version

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

As we known that, 7.3.1 supports the manual commit mode when used with the Talend Cloud, however, this is not an option when using the TAC i am afraid. The "manual Git commit mode" will not be available.

To add a project which is stored in SVN or GIT

Please have a look at this documentation:

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/7.3/administration-center-user-guide/to-add-project-which-is-stored-...

Feel free to let us know if you could work with the automatic

commit mode.

Best regards

Sabrina

imd
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello xdshi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I am using Talend 8.0.1 and, of course, I am using TAC for projects configuration, authorization, tasks, etc. My goal is to be able to commit with "Talend Data Service Platform", the files that I have chosen myself, rather than doing it automatically. The two options offered by TAC, namely Commit mode = Automatic or Commit mode = Unlocked items, don't suit me

Thank you again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

With your subscription solution, could you please raise a support case on talend support portal so that we could give you a remote assistance to see if there is any workaround/alternative solution through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

imd
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I andertood finaly that i hadn't this functionnality in my talend version

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback and feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina